Website Pharma-Safe Industrial Services
Responds to emergency situations; staying within the requirements and restrictions of level of training involving all site Emergency and Non-Emergency medical situations as they arise. Admin. Duties supporting site operations entailing cost tracking, logistics (air/marine), personnel management, material shipping, operations report, etc.
Varies (7 days on & 7 days off)…(14 days on & 14 days off)
- Must pass standard fit-for-duty physical and pre-employment drug screen.
- Must successful complete Pharma-Safe and Client required qualification training.
Education and Experience:
- National Registry or State Registered Paramedic
- Three (3) years minimum experience as a Lead Paramedic either private or industrial sector.
- Current Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) certification
- Current CPR certification
Submit resume: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org