Pharma-Safe is a leading provider of highly qualified experienced Medical and Health, Safety, & Environmental (HSE) Professionals that serve a broad range of industries specializing in comprehensive Health & Safety Solutions. Anchored by proven years of success, we offer an exciting range of professional services and solutions for both Medical and HSE Safety needs within Land & Offshore Industries.
Our Recipe for Success… Joining a family-oriented team of qualified professionals whom possess a sincere passion & commitment to performance integrity of their profession. Utilizing one’s skills/knowledge coupled with a self-determination to meet and mitigate daily Health and/or Safety challenges with proven solutions and exemplary service.
Responds to emergency situations; staying within the requirements and restrictions of level of training involving all site Emergency and Non-Emergency medical situations as they arise. Admin. Duties supporting site operations entailing cost tracking, logistics (air/marine), personnel management, material shipping, operations report, etc.
Varies (7 days on & 7 days off)…(14 days on & 14 days off)
**Allowing employees to live where they choose**
- Must pass standard fit-for-duty physical and pre-employment drug screen.
- Must successful complete Pharma-Safe and Client required qualification training.
Education and Experience:
- National Registry or State Registered Paramedic
- Three (3) years minimum experience as a Lead Paramedic either private or industrial sector.
- Current Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) certification
- Current CPR certification
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org