Website Pharma-Safe Industrial Services
The qualified candidate must be cable of providing support of Client’s (Offshore Operator) HSE (SEMS), Safe Work Policies, Procedures, and Safety Initiatives. Must be knowledgeable in the regulatory requirements set forth by OSHA 1910 and 1926. Regulatory knowledge and compliance application of DOT, USCG Title 33/ 46, BSEE 30 CFR 250 is preferred. Prospective role assignments are anticipated to be within Offshore Construction, Pipeline Remediation, Platform Removal, Well work, Plug and Abandonment and Structure Maintenance Projects.
Varies (Call out Projects) and (14 days on/14 days off rotations),
Note: Work day consist of 12 hours.
- Must have reliable means of transportation and Valid Driver’s License.
- Must be able to work in offshore field environment on varying work schedules.
- Must successfully pass a DOT Drug Screen and Fit-For-Duty Physical.
- Possess strong communication skills which include verbal, written, & non-verbal communication to various type work groups.
- Capable of producing written reports with usage in PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Must successful complete Pharma-Safe and Client required qualification training.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years holding a Safety Leadership Position in Oil & Gas Industry or related industry field.
- Must have fluid knowledge and proven experience in managing, coaching and/or mentoring Safety Processes involving work activity such as: Scaffolding, Fall Protection, Open Hole, Confine Space, Air Monitoring, Hot Work, JSA Process, Hazard Recognition,
Working at Heights, Barricade, Crane Operation / Rigging, Behavior Base Safety.
Submit resume: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org