Pharma-Safe is renowned Service Company specializing in providing Superior-classed Medical and HSE Support Services to the Oil and Gas Industry. Our customer base includes Operators and Contractors alike! We employ a versatile highly trained staff that utilizes their expert Skills / Knowledge / Experience to meet and exceed the challenges of Customer Projects. Whether Land or (GOM) Construction, Decommissioning, Drilling & Workover, Production – our support service and solutions will always strive to achieve Incident Free Operations!!
The qualified candidate must be cable of providing support to the Client’s Offshore or Land Operations; HSE (SEMS), Safe Work Policies, Procedures, and Safety Initiatives. Must be knowledgeable in the regulatory requirements set forth by OSHA 1910 and 1926. Including regulatory knowledge and compliance application of DOT, USCG Title 33/ 46, BSEE 30 CFR 250. Prospective role assignments are highly anticipated to be within Offshore Construction, Pipeline Remediation, Platform Removal, Well work, Plug and Abandonment and Structure Maintenance Projects.
Work rotations vary from 14 X 14 and/or 14 x 7: standard 12 – hour shifts with opportunities for daily overtime.
Skills / Abilities:
- Must have reliable means of transportation and Valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to work in offshore field environment on varying work schedules.
- Must successfully pass a Drug Screen and Fit-For-Duty Physical
- Must successful complete Pharm-Safe and Clint required qualification training.
- Minimum of 2 years holding a Safety Leadership Position in Oil & Gas industry related to specific type operations mentioned above.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com