MEDICAL CASE MANAGEMENT
Medical Case Management is a systematic approach of coordinating patient care with our client’s safety department to provide the most appropriate care for a patient’s medical condition from initial contact to final resolution of the medical complaint while allowing our clients to take an active role in managing their safety records and statistics This program allows our client safety departments DIRECT involvement in managing their safety record prior to treatment in non-emergency situations
This approach includes:
- An overall view of patient care from an Occupational Medicine Perspective. Pharma-Safe Industrial Service’s in-house physician is Board Certified in Occupational Medicine, and he and his team operate a full time Occupational Medicine practice, located in Houma, Louisiana
- Coordinating patient care with client safety department prior to non-emergency care being rendered
- Respecting client safety statistics while providing appropriate medical care to patients
- Knowing that patient care is more than just treatment
- Choosing the correct receiving facility for treatment
- Coordination with shore-based Claims Management personnel for seamless care for injured parties
- Follow-up reporting
- Return to work clearance coordinated with client safety department
- Aids our clients in total patient management
- Is a distinct service, philosophy and educational process that separates Pharma-Safe from other service providers
- Is part of the total Pharma-Safe Industrial Service package.
Industrial worksites present a variety of dangers and challenges with respect to employee safety and the environment. Organizations must take action...